Here are six ways to help spread the word:
- Please fire up your printer and use the PDF below to personally invite three friends to our upcoming meeting on May 20th at 10:00 a.m.
PDF Version: HuddleMtgFlier
2) RSVP for yourself! The Action Network is our official RSVP source. After you RSVP you will be sent an email with a link to forward to friends.
Here’s the link to our Action Network event listing: https://actionnetwork.org/events/hb-huddle-mtg-3-debbie-cook-on-the-how-why-of-running-for-office
3) Even if you can’t go to the meeting please visit our Facebook event page and invite local friends.
Or through our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/675118872671936/
4) Write a little note about your experience with the Huddle so far and share the Facebook event on your page or the image of the flier or both.
Here’s a great example of a post that Nikki wrote:
5) Follow-up if you invite someone and they can’t attend this time please ask them to sign-up for our weekly newsletter to stay informed. We only send one email a week and no spam ever!
Folks can sign-up for our Weekly Newsletter here…
6) FINAL STEP: Remember to buy a gift card next time you go grocery shopping!
We’re also asking meeting participants to bring a donation for a local charity. This month we are asking folks to bring grocery store gifts card in any amount to donate to Robyne’s Nest.
The mission of Robyne’s Nest is to ensure identified at-risk & homeless students in the Huntington Beach community get the academic, financial, and life skills to complete high school and look to college, trade school or military options.
Grocery Cards, Smart & Final, Stater Bros, Ralph’s, Costco, 99 cent Store or Target cards in any denomination will help the organization purchase bulk food and/or other gift cards as needed and to give directly to students.